The objective of X-Trench Run is to navigate through a treacherous trench while avoiding obstacles and enemy fire to reach the end of the level.
- Arrow keys or WASD: Move the spaceship up, down, left, or right.
- Spacebar: Fire primary weapon.
- Shift: Activate special ability.
- P: Pause the game.
- Left stick: Move the spaceship.
- A button: Fire primary weapon.
- B button: Activate special ability.
- Start button: Pause the game.
X-Trench Run consists of multiple levels, each increasing in difficulty. The trench is presented from a top-down perspective, and your spaceship starts at the beginning of the trench.
The trench is filled with various obstacles such as walls, pipes, and debris. Avoid colliding with these obstacles, as they will damage your spaceship.
Enemies will appear throughout the trench and attempt to shoot you down. Dodge their projectiles and retaliate with your primary weapon to destroy them. Be careful, as some enemies may require multiple hits to defeat.
Power-ups are scattered along the trench and can provide temporary enhancements to your spaceship. Collect them to gain advantages such as increased firepower, shields, or temporary invincibility.
Your spaceship has a special ability that can be activated using the Shift key (keyboard) or the B button (gamepad). This ability varies depending on the spaceship you choose at the beginning of the game and can be used strategically to overcome difficult situations.
Your goal is to reach the end of each level by successfully navigating the trench and defeating enemies. The level is completed when you cross the finish line, but beware of any remaining enemies or obstacles in your path.
- Master your spaceship’s movement to effectively dodge obstacles and enemy fire.
- Use power-ups strategically to maximize their benefits.
- Save your special ability for challenging situations or when facing tough enemies.
- Keep an eye on your spaceship’s health and collect health power-ups to stay alive.
- Practice makes perfect! The more you play, the better you’ll become at navigating the trench.